Element RC Enduro Trail Truck, Builder's Kit 2
Always forward, never back. Here at Element RC we are always improving things, and this kit is no different. With added features and updated materials, the updated Enduro Builder's Kit 2 is the perfect platform for any build.
We've updated the Builder's Kit 2 by including our GKS™ shock towers in front and rear. Our shock mount inserts provide the ability to adjust shock angle, droop, and vehicle ride height without affecting spring preload. Matched up with the shock mount inserts are our race-proven, ultra-smooth Factory Team™ bronze shocks with black caps and collars--perfect for traversing rough terrain. Along with the updated shock towers, we've included the GKS™ aluminum track bar mount that is bolted directly to the frame rails. This makes the front suspension more rigid and flex-free with a more precise steering feel. Also included are updated Factory Team 12.3"wheelbase high-clearance links with black finish and low-friction Delrin pivot balls, which are more resistant to abrasion and friction wear.
You get all these new features along with our revolutionary Stealth X transmission with the ability to adjust the front and rear drive ratios independently across three different levels. In the box you get both the 5.7% and 11.83% overdrive gears, and available separately is a one-to-one ratio option for those who wish to drive the front and rear equally.
The behind-the-axle (BTA) steering greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
With all these updated features packed in one box, we know the new and improved Enduro Builder's Kit 2 is better than ever. It's the perfect rig for whatever adventures lie around the next corner. Your journey begins here!
For more information, visit this product's webpage.
- Solid axle front suspension
- Universal front drive axles
- One-piece rear axle design
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Adjustable bumper mounts
- Enclosed water resistant receiver box
- Injection-molded adjustable width rock sliders
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- 5mm heavy duty FT high clearance links
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal ball bearings included
- Steel 25T servo horn
|Width (without body):||236mm (9.3")|
Items Needed to Complete
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor with 48-pitch pinion gear (#27465 Reedy Radon 2 Crawler 550 Brushed Motor)
- 1:10 scale electronic crawler speed control
- LiPo battery (based on your speed control) (#758 WolfPack LiPo 3000mAh 30C 7.4V Shorty)
- Battery charger (for the battery type chosen above) (#27203 Reedy 1416-C2L Dual AC/DC Charger)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo (#27150 RC4020A HV Digital Comp. Crawler Servo)
- Body and paint (HPD suggests Aerosol and Airbrush Polycarbonate Paint)
- Wheels with 12mm hex mounting (#42101 Enduro Method 701, black. #42109 Enduro The Ocho Wheels, black.)
- Tires (#42106 General Grabber X3)
- Other helpful items needed: FT Body Scissors (#1737), thread-locking compound (#1596), FT Body Reamer (#1499), FT Hex/Nut Driver set (#1519), Hobby Knife, Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Soldering Iron, Calipers or Precision Ruler