Element RC Enduro Ecto Trail Truck RTR
A PERFORMANCE RIG BUILT TO ENDURE. When hitting the trail, you want to do it with performance, confidence and looking good.
Aimed towards the serious RC rock crawler enthusiast, the new Enduro Ecto Trail Truck RTR is packed full of performance features that are sure to impress.
What makes the Enduro Ecto Trail Truck special? The Gatekeeper Suspension package (GKS)! The GKS package consists of rear trailing arms that move the shocks forward, allowing a larger window for shock tuning and providing improved weight bias. The trailing arms are paired with a rear anti-roll bar for a more stable and consistent suspension when crawling on the rocks. An adjustable aluminum track bar mount firmly bolted to the chassis rail gives the Enduro Ecto more reliable and responsive steering without the flex. Our shock mount inserts with multiple mounting positions allow for precise suspension tuning, whether they're moving the shocks up, down, forward, or back.
The #40112C LiPo Combo includes a #27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger and #758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Adjustable front track bar
Items Needed to Complete
- #40112: Battery pack (#758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery)
- #40112: Battery charger (#27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger)
- #40112, 40112C: 4 AA batteries for radio (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline batteries)